PHP Options Network - Your choice for a high-value provider network
The PHP Options Network can provide cost savings while giving employees access to more than 35,000 provider locations.
- Available for companies in 19 counties (Business must be domiciled in one of the designated counties)
- Available for HMO plans only
- Includes Lutheran Health System, IU Health System, Select Health Network (St. Joseph Regional Medical Center) and Goshen Health System
- PHP Options Network does not include Parkview Health System or Community Health Alliance (Memorial Hospital, Elkhart General Hospital)
- Includes PHCS/Multiplan for nationwide travel (emergency and urgent care situations)
- INCLUDES EncoreCombined (across the state of Indiana; outside the plan service area; includes IU Health System and Ascension St. Vincent Hospitals)
Features with all PHP networks:
All PHP members have world-wide coverage for emergency services. An emergency is defined “Inpatient or outpatient hospital services that are necessary to prevent death or serious impairment of health and, because of the danger to life or health, requires use of the most accessible hospital available and equipped to furnish those services” according to the Department of Health and Human Services.
Remote Employees are Covered through EncoreCombined Network
PHP provides complete network access for employees that live outside of the plan service area through the EncoreCombined Network.
To keep our student members healthy and well cared for, PHP extends in-network coverage for dependent students when they are away at college. College students may seek treatment from providers near campus as if they are in-network doctors. Simply notify PHP that a dependent college student is living outside the service area and we’ll take care of the rest.