A level-funded plan could help you save up to 30%!
LEVEL Solutions offers employers a unique health insurance option for employees—offering great benefits while conserving cash flow. Level-funding means you pay only for what you use, when you use it, and costs are aligned with claim flow patterns throughout the life of the plan. And, with access to actionable data about the efficiency of the plan, you can determine the best strategies to move your employees to greater health and productivity while protecting your bottom line.
LEVEL Solutions is a good fit for:
- Employers with 5-100 employees
- Employers seeking alternatives to traditional fully-insured plans
- Employers who want greater control and more information
LEVEL Solutions is designed for cost savings
- Employers keep unused claim dollars by paying for only those services received.
- Potentially lower monthly payments than ACA rated plans– groups can save up to 30%.
- Level-funding means fewer taxes and fees than traditional fully-insured health plans.
Greater transparency in claims and costs
- You’ll have access to data and reporting explaining all aspects of your plan, including monthly funding level and claims, annual large claims reporting, and many on-demand reports.
- Available data helps you understand when, where, and how your plan is being used.
Offers a wellness advantage
- Our on-staff wellness coordinator works with you to develop wellness programs that address your employee’s specific health needs.
- Online health and wellness tools offer a variety of incentives and challenges.
- Telehealth and nurseline services make access to care easy.
Pharmacy assistance and monitoring
- PHP’s on site pharmacists keep a watchful eye to make sure your employees are getting the best medicine for the best price; protecting employees and your bottom line.
Consistent monthly payments
- Stop-loss protection for individual high-dollar claims and aggregate coverage for excessive total plan claim experience.
- Administrative costs are fixed and are charged per employee.
Contact PHP or your benefits advisor to get a quote today.
- INDIANA LEVEL Solutions Plan Comparison - Freedom Network
- INDIANA LEVEL Solutions Plan Comparison - Options Network
- OHIO LEVEL Solutions Plan Comparison - Freedom Network