Send your Participation Application Request Form, a copy of your professional liability insurance cover sheet or declaration sheet, and your unrestricted state license or certification to our Credentialing Coordinator at email@example.com or via fax at 260‐436‐4809.
We will review your documents and you will be sent directions for completion of the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) application for practitioners. This process includes primary source verification of key elements of your application.
Once the verification process is completed, you will be notified within 10 business days of the recommendation of the Credentials Committee, and if eligible you will be contacted by the Provider Services Department to initiate contracting with PHP.
Top 5 Reasons to Join PHP
- Indiana Hoosiers – Our medical directors are located here in Northern Indiana, and patient care for our members is directed by physicians who practice in our communities.
- Understands the Industry – PHP understands the value of provider office staff and works to keep administration hassle to a minimum.
- Local Decision Makers – Our medical policies are set by local physicians that serve on our governing committees. These physicians shape our protocols, medical policies, and medical and ethical decisions.
- Risk-Sharing – Our sponsoring physicians share the risks related to high utilization and cost through the withhold mechanism.
- Commitment to Community – PHP has a true commitment to support our communities. PHP, with the PHP Foundation, distributes the first $500,000 of any profit and 15% of our operating income to the communities we serve.
Dancing makes for a great heart-healthy workout burning 200 calories or more per hour.
Participating providers are able to provide services to our members as part of our plan networks. Are you ready to become a part of the PHP network?
Join our Board
As a member physician, you have a say in developing and maintaining a local, not-for-profit health plan that is an alternative to the big insurance plans out there today. Additionally, by joining the Board of Directors, you have decision-making power to impact healthcare in the community. The Board of Directors has input on the following:
- Comparing fees paid by competitors
- Medicare fees and payment methodology
- Usual and customary fees for our geographic area
We value our partnership with local healthcare providers and facilities, and we strive to be a valuable resource for them in all aspects. Whether it's providing outstanding service, giving quick access to the forms and tools they need, or presenting them with the latest in industry news, we are here to serve.
PHP Grants Scholarships to Aspiring Health Professionals
The PHP Scholarship Program is offered to high school seniors planning to pursue a degree in a health-related field. Our goal is to provide today’s youth opportunities for continued success as tomorrow’s healthcare professionals.June 11th, 2018
PHP Announces 2018 Foundation Grant Awards
The PHP Foundation has announced 2018 grant recipients totaling $480,000. To date, the Foundation has awarded grants in excess of $10 million, touching countless lives and helping fill valuable medical, dental, educational, and access needs within the communities we serve.June 7th, 2018