If you are traveling and an emergency occurs, contact the nearest emergency service.
It is a good idea to discuss with your doctor what to do in the event of an urgent medical situation before it happens. Being prepared and having information about existing healthcare conditions and any medications currently being taken is important. This information will assist the emergency healthcare providers in their choice of treatment options and can improve your likelihood for a healthy outcome.
Please show any provider your ID Card at the time of service. The network for use outside of Indiana is on the back of your card.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose PHP
- We focus on quality, not profit – As a not-for-profit health insurance company, we have a true commitment to improve the quality of life in communities we serve.
- We are locally based – When it comes to health and wellness policies, the medical decision-makers at PHP are local physicians who understand the unique needs of Indiana families.
- We value giving back – PHP values community and gave nearly $1 million across 150 different charitable organizations in 2020.
- You can talk to real people – When you call PHP, you speak directly with a local, friendly member of our customer support staff.
- We make insurance PHP Easy – We understand that health insurance can be complicated – we make it PHP Easy with tools and resources to help you every step of the way.
Knitting, crocheting, and woodworking can help relieve stress and do your heart good.
At PHP, we understand that caring for your employees is a top priority. We'll handle all the insurance stuff so you can get back to doing what you do best. Find the right plan now by answering a few short questions.
Simply show your PHP ID card at one or more of the following organizations and receive a variety of special discounts just for being a PHP member. That's PHP Easy!
- Sheets A/C, Heating & Plumbing, Inc.
- Jay Community Center
- La Porte Family YMCA
- Snap Fitness
- Fort Wayne Center for Learning