PHP Freedom Network - Your most robust access to all regional health systems
Gives access to more than 39,000 provider locations
- Available for companies in all 46 counties
- HMO and POS benefit plans available
- Allows all employees access to Parkview Health System, Lutheran Health System, IU Health System, Select Health Network (St. Joseph Regional Medical Center), Community Health Alliance (Memorial Hospital, Elkhart General Hospital), Goshen Health System
- Includes PHCS/Multiplan for coverage nationwide (emergency and urgent care situations)
- Includes EncoreCombined for extended network coverage throughout Indiana including IU Health Systems and Ascension St. Vincent Hospitals
Features with all PHP networks:
All PHP members have world-wide coverage for emergency services. An emergency is defined “Inpatient or outpatient hospital services that are necessary to prevent death or serious impairment of health and, because of the danger to life or health, requires use of the most accessible hospital available and equipped to furnish those services” according to the Department of Health and Human Services.
Remote Employees are Covered through EncoreCombined Network
PHP provides complete network access for employees that live outside of the plan service area through the EncoreCombined Network.
To keep our student members healthy and well cared for, PHP extends in-network coverage for dependent students when they are away at college. College students may seek treatment from providers near campus as if they are in-network doctors. Simply notify PHP that a dependent college student is living outside the service area and we’ll take care of the rest.